§ 1 General regulations
1. The following regulations define the conditions for participation in the event called “Saab & Wine Sandomierski Szlak Winiarski 2022” organized by Saab & Wine, hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”.
2. Participation in the event shall mean acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations.
3. These Regulations are available on the event website.
§ 2 Participation application
1. Application for participation in the event – if required – should be made in the manner specified in the information about the event.
2. If the number of participants in an event is limited, the order of applications decides about entering into the list of participants. The Organizer reserves the right to introduce other qualifying criteria for participation in the event.
3. The place, time, duration and agenda of the event are presented on the event website.
4. If some information is missing at the time of submitting the application, the Organizer will send additional information no later than 2 working days before the start of the event.
5. The organizer does not provide transport to or to the place of the event, the cost of travel shall be covered in full by the participant.
§ 3 Fee and Resignation
1. The fee for participation in the event is available on the event website.
2. The payment for participation in the event should be made to the bank account number: IBAN PL 42 1160 2202 0000 0002 1733 9994, SWIFT: BIGBPLPW no later than 30 calendar days before the date of the event, in the amount specified on the event website. As the title of the transfer, participant shall enter name and surname, the number of participants along with the name of the event and the selected package for which the payment is made. The date of fee payment is the date on which the funds are credited to the Organiser’s account.
3. If the reservation is not paid in full, it will be deleted no later than 30 days before the start of the event.
4. The participant may resign from participation in the event via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. In the case of paid events, the notification of resignation from participation in the event results in the refund of the fee for the event. The reimbursement is as follows:
(a) for cancellations made more than 30 calendar days before the date of the event – the refund will be made in full within 48 hours from the receipt of the cancellation (counted from the date of receipt of the cancellation)
(b) for cancellations made 7 calendar days before the date of the event – the refund is made after the date of the event (within 48 hours from the date of the event), reduced by 30% of the value wita a deduction of 30% of the fee
§ 4 Personal data protection – consent to the processing of personal data
1. Participation in the event is tantamount to consent to the processing by the Organizer of personal data of the event participant (image, name and surname).
Personal data of an event participant in the form of a photo, video or audio recording may be processed for the purposes of documentation, educational, promotional and informational purposes of the Organizer, in particular by placing personal data on the Internet – on the Organiser’s website or on the Organiser’s social networks, in paper promotional or information materials or by providing them to other participants of the event in electronic or paper form, for the period of materials being published, running a website or maintaining a profile on a social network.
2. Participation in the event, and thus – consent to the processing of personal data is voluntary.
3. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data is possible at any time, but the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
§ 5 Security
1. The parents or legal guardians are responsible for the safety and care of children during the event.
2. The owners of the animals are responsible for the safety and care of the animals during the event.
3. The organizer of the event may refuse admission to the event and stay at it to persons:
(a) under the visible influence of alcohol, drugs, intoxicants, psychotropic or other similar substances;
(b) in possession of weapons or other dangerous objects, explosives, pyrotechnic products, fire-hazardous materials;
(c) behaving aggressively, provocatively or in any other way endangering the security or order of the event;
4. Event participants are required to follow the Organizer’s organizational and orderly instructions.
5. Event participants are required to respect the property of other participants of the event, any other technical equipment and installations, and property owned by third parties.